Patients on long-term medication and approved for repeat prescriptions can re-order in a number of ways:
- In person - hand your repeat slip into reception having carefully ticked the required items.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By telephone - call the prescription line on 01723 361279 between 9.30am and 11.30am. Please have your prescription list to hand when calling.
- By email - to SCRCCG.Belgrave-RepeatPrescriptions@nhs.net
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page and complete a simple one-off registration.
It is possible to arrange for the chemist to collect your prescription by signing a form at the chemist of your choice. This allows you to collect your medication direct from the chemist.
Please note if you request an item that is not on your list it will take longer to process as it will be forwarded to a doctor who may want to call you to discuss. If the item was previously prescribed at the hospital we may need a letter from them which could further delay your prescription.
Requests received more than a week before they are due will be put in the pending tray unless you tell us why you need it early (holidays etc.). Requests for additional tablets or any made due to the original being lost or stolen will be passed on to your doctor.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.